- Salad greens e.g. lettuce, arugula, sprouts, spinach
- Cruciferous veggies e.g. shredded cabbage, slaw veggies
Fresh Veggie Options
- Bell peppers
- Snap peas
Cooked Veggie Options
- Roasted root veggies carrots, potatoes, beets
- Roasted sweet potatoes
- Mock meat chick'n, seitan, etc.
- Veggie burger
Homemade Ranch Dressing (4 Servings)
- 1/4 cup vegan mayo 2 oz
- 2 Tbsp plant-based milk 1 oz
- 2 tsp lemon juice or vinegar
- 1/2 tsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp dried chives
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/8 tsp dill weed
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Pinch of salt
Condiments & Seasonings
- BBQ Sauce store bought or homemade
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Cook your protein with the BBQ sauce. For beans, simmer them for a few minutes in the sauce. For tempeh, tofu, fake meat, or veggie burgers, slather it on and bake on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper for 10 minutes at 350°. Brush on a little more BBQ sauce at the end if desired.
- Roast, cook, chop, or otherwise prepare your veggies of choice.
- Mix dressing ingredients in a small jar or bottle with a fork. Add milk (or water) to desired consistency.
- Garnish with salt and pepper.
- List of sweetener-free BBQ sauce brands and BBQ sauce recipe
- 10 Minute BBQ Tempeh recipe
- How to perfectly roast vegetables
- This ranch dressing recipe makes 4 BLE fat servings, so you could divide the final batch into 4 individual servings.
- Different protein options are weighed differently in BLE, consult the BLE food plan for the precise amounts.