This recipe is a wonderful addition to any oil-free dressing collection. Unlike my other ranch recipe made from vegan mayo, this one has no mayo and gets its creaminess from the avocado.
- 1 avocado, 4 oz
- 1/2 cup non-dairy milk, 4 oz
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice, or more to taste
- 1.5 tsp white wine vinegar
- 1/4 tsp dried dill
- 1/2 tsp dried parsley, or sub fresh parsley
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 2 Tbsp Fresh chopped chives, optional
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- In a blender cup or food processor, combine all ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Keeps covered in the fridge for about 1-2 days. Don’t make in huge batches ahead of time, because the avocado exposed to air will turn the dressing brown after a day or two.