I love having my own cute little personal breakfast bake, it makes me feel so special! This naturally sugar and flour free apple breakfast crisp reminds me of my Peanut Butter Granola except with less work. It’s perfect for a special breakfast treat on a weekend. I love to top mine with a scoop of vegan yogurt. It’s divine – basically dessert for breakfast without the blood sugar roller coaster!
More Breakfast Bakes to Try:
- Pumpkin Apple Oat Bake
- Sweet Potato Breakfast Bake
- Summer Fruit Crisp w/ Coconut Yogurt
- Peanut Butter & Jelly Baked Oatmeal
If you make this sweet little personal apple breakfast crisp, leave a star rating or comment below! Your feedback is so helpful to me and other readers. You can also tag me in your meal pics on Instagram @katiesconsciouskitchen, or join my free private facebook group to share your creations and inspire others! I love to see your remakes!
Apple Breakfast Crisp For One
- 6 oz apple, finely chopped
- 1 oz rolled oats
- 1 oz peanut butter
- 0.5 oz nuts
- 2 oz yogurt, topping
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp ground ginger
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Mix together the apples and spices and put into an oven safe dish.
- Combine the oats, peanut butter, nuts, and another dash of cinnamon and sprinkle over the apple mixture.
- Sprinkle over the apple mixture and bake for 45 to 50 minutes, until the apples are soft.
- Top with 2 oz plain yogurt, and sprinkle with more cinnamon.
- To make this breakfast gluten-free, be sure to use certified gluten-free oats. Oats are a naturally gluten-free grain, but are often processed with products containing gluten and this contamination can be enough to trigger an immune response in those with high gluten sensitivity or celiac disease.