These easy baked oatmeal cups are perfect for a grab-and-go breakfast during a busy week, travel, or for a warm yummy breakfast on a leisurely weekend. They are naturally vegan and free of sugar and flour, freeze well, and are also weight-loss friendly!
I love these reusable muffin liners, especially for flourless baking. Muffins pop right out!
If you make a batch of these tasty baked oatmeal cups, leave a comment below, rate it, or tag me in your meal pics on Instagram @katiesconsciouskitchen. Or, join my free private facebook group to share your creations and inspire others! I love to see what you all are making out there!
- 1/3 cup greek yogurt or other thick yogurt (I use plant-based coyo) 3 oz
- 3 oz fresh fruit
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Mash all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Lightly grease muffin tins or use silicone baking liners. Fill 2 muffin tins.
- Bake 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Be sure to let these cool and set for at least 20 minutes. If you break into them too early, they will be gooey (but still yummy).
- Top with 3 oz yogurt or 2/3 oz additional nut butter and fresh fruit.
- Feel free to scale this recipe up to batch prep. These refrigerate and freeze well, and are excellent for travel or on-the-go breakfast.
- To make this breakfast gluten-free, be sure to use certified gluten-free oats. Oats are a naturally gluten-free grain, but are often processed with products containing gluten and this contamination can be enough to trigger an immune response in those with high gluten sensitivity or celiac disease.
*Affiliate Link Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning that I earn a small commission on sales made from my links at no extra cost to you. The products I recommend in my posts are only brands that I can personally recommend and use myself.
More Healthy Baking Inspiration
- How to Bake Without Sugar and Flour
- How to Make Healthy Breakfast Cookies
- Blueberry & Almond Flourless Oatmeal Muffins
- Flourless Pumpkin Oat Muffins
- Quinoa Breakfast Cookies
- Carrot Cake Oatmeal Bars
- Flourless Oat & Seed Rolls