These easy, healthy peanut butter and jelly baked oatmeal bars are sooo yummy, hold together well and are easily reheated in a toaster for a 5-minute, filling breakfast. Top the warm bars with peanut butter and a scoop of chia jam, and you’ll be fueled and happy all morning. Perfect for batch-cooking ahead for a busy workweek.
I think I ate this baked oatmeal for 6 days in a row last week, and I didn’t get tired of it.
This Peanut Butter & Jelly Baked Oatmeal Is:
- Easily reheatable
- Toastable in a toaster
- Easily made gluten free by using gluten-free oats
- Great for taking on-the-go or for travel
How to Make 2-Ingredient Chia Jam
Chia jam is super easy and delicious and can be made in 10 minutes with only fresh or frozen fruit and a spoonful of chia seeds. It doesn’t contain (or need) any sweeteners, and is awesome as a topping for oatmeal, waffles, pancakes, etc. Check out this post for detailed instructions on how to make chia jam.
If you make this yummy vegan peanut butter and jelly baked oatmeal, leave a comment below, rate it, or tag me in your meal pics on Instagram @katiesconsciouskitchen. Or, join my free private facebook group to share your creations and inspire others! I love to see what you all are making out there.
More Healthy Baking Inspiration:
- Flourless Apple Carrot Breakfast Bread
- How to Bake Without Sugar and Flour
- How to Make Healthy Breakfast Cookies
- Banana Walnut Oat Muffins (Sugar & Flour Free)
- Baked Oatmeal Cups
- Baked Apple Breakfast Crisp
- Carrot Cake Oatmeal Bars
- Pumpkin Apple Oat Bake
- Sweet Potato Breakfast Casserole
- Flourless Oat & Seed Rolls
- Oat & Seed Cracker Bread
- Flourless Sweet Potato Brownies
Peanut Butter & Jelly Baked Oatmeal
- 2 cups rolled oats, quick oats are fine too, or a combination
- 1/3 cup walnut pieces, or any other nuts and seeds of choice
- 3 tsp cinnamon
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cups plant-based milk of choice, I use unsweetened soy milk
- 3 tbsp ground flax seed
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 3 mashed bananas
- 3 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Lightly spray or grease a 9 x 13 baking dish with oil or line it with parchment paper.
- In the baking dish, toss together the dry ingredients (listed above).
- In another bowl, mash together the wet ingredients, along with the ground flax seed which acts as a binder (similar to eggs) when liquid is added.
- Pour the liquid into the baking dish and mix everything together until well combined.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, until the top is golden.
- Let cool slightly and then cut the pan into 6 bars. Enjoy warm, topped with peanut butter and a scoop of chia jam.
- Leftovers can be stored in the fridge or frozen, and are easily reheated in a toaster, oven, or microwave.