- 1/4 cup dry rolled oats 1 oz
- 1 banana 4 oz
- 1/8 cup fresh, frozen, or dried berries 2 oz
- 3 Tbsp nut butter 1.5 oz
- 1 Tbsp walnuts or pecans 0.5 oz
- Preheat the oven to 350° F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mash the banana and nut butter together in a bowl with a fork.
- Stir in rolled oats, nuts, and spices.
- Scoop batter onto parchment paper and shape into 3 or 4 rounds with your hands or a spoon.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes, until lightly browned and holding together. Let cool for a few minutes before eating.
- When cookies are completely cool, they can be stored in an airtight container or frozen.
*Affiliate Link Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning that I earn a small commission on sales made from my links at no extra cost to you. The products I recommend in my posts are only brands that I can personally recommend and use myself.