This soup is ridiculously easy, and the flavors are absolutely gorgeous. When I first got my Instant Pot this was a weeknight meal on repeat, because I was so delighted by it. Pair with a piece of fruit and a baggie of nuts for protein, and you’ve got a complete packed lunch to take on-the-go!
- 2 lbs carrots unpeeled, large dice
- 1/2 onion large dice
- 1 can regular fat coconut milk
Condiments & Seasonings
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 Tbsp fresh ginger peeled & grated
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- 1/4 tsp good quality sea salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- 1/2 of a lime juiced (add after cooking)
- Dried thyme
- Dollop of coconut yogurt
- Swirl of coconut milk
- Roasted pumpkin seeds
- Add everything to the Instant pot except for the coconut milk, dried thyme, and lime juice.
- Close the pot lid to Sealing. Set it to Manual (high pressure) for 6 minutes.
- When the pot beeps, carefully use Quick Release.
- Blend fully or partially with an immersion blender, or carefully in small batches in a regular blender, after cooling a little.
- Stir in the coconut milk and lime juice. Thin with broth if desired.
- Sprinkle with dried thyme.