This one is not for the nutritional yeast haters out there, but if you love nutritional yeast like I do, this is a great way to drench your food in yummy sauce.
- Soak the cashews overnight in water in a lidded container. (Room temperature or refrigerated is fine, it doesn’t matter)
- In the morning, rinse and drain the cashews.
- Add all ingredients to a small blender cup and blend until smooth, adding water if needed to reach desired consistency.
*Affiliate Link Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning that I earn a small commission on sales made from my links at no extra cost to you. The products I recommend in my posts are only brands that I can personally recommend and use myself.
Ideas for Use:
- Drizzle over potatoes and sautéed veggies for breakfast
- Drizzle over roasted or steamed veggies for lunch or dinner
- Drizzle over quinoa for some cheesy quinoa
- Put it on some healthy pasta for some dairy-free mac & cheese