It’s time to celebrate cherry season with this gorgeous summer breakfast parfait, packed with the flavors of cherry pie without any added sweeteners. These cherry pie overnight oats take a little bit of effort the night before, but it means waking up to a beautiful and delicious breakfast the next morning. Play with the layering, flavors, and glasses to make this your own!
These cherry pie overnight oats are:
- Naturally sweetened with summer cherries
- Easily made vegan
- Easily made gluten-free
- Perfect for summertime
- Easy to make
More Yummy Summer Breakfasts:
- Summer Blackberry Parfait w/ Granola & Simple Jam
- Vanilla Chia & Strawberry Pudding
- Go-To Chia Breakfast Pudding
- Peanut Butter & Jelly Overnight Oats
- Go-To Creamy Overnight Oats
If you make these pretty cherry pie parfaits, take a proud picture of your gorgeous breakfast and tag me on Instagram @katiesconsciouskitchen, or join my free private facebook group to share your creations and inspire others! I love to see your remakes!!
Cherry Pie Overnight Oats
- 1/2 cup rolled oats, 2 oz
- 1/2 cup plant based milk, 4 oz
- 1/2 cup vegan yogurt, 4 oz
- 1 tsp chia seeds, optional, contributes a pudding-like consistency
- 1 tsp ground flax seed, optional, for a nutrition boost!
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 2 cups pitted cherries, cooked down to make a chunky compote
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup granola
- cherries, to garnish
The Night Before
- Mix up the overnight oats ingredients in a jar or lidded container. Refrigerate overnight.
- Place a few handfuls of pitted cherries into a pot and cook down over medium low heat until the consistency of a chunky jam, about 10-15 minutes. Mash as needed with a fork or potato masher in the pot. Transfer to a lidded container and refrigerate overnight.
Assembling the Parfaits
- In the morning, you may need to adjust the consistency of your oats to your liking. Stir in some water or milk if it's too thick, or remove some liquid with a spoon if it's too soupy. You may need to tinker with the ratios of milk and yogurt to find the combination that you like best.
- With a spoon, carefully assemble your pretty parfaits in two jars or glasses, layering as desired. Admire, and dig in!