This is a lovely breakfast treat for those times when you want a break from your delicious oatmeal.
Go-To Chia Breakfast Pudding
- 1/2 cup yogurt, 4 oz
- 1/4 cup plant-based milk, 2 oz
- 1 Tbsp nuts (I like sliced almonds, pistachios, pecans, or walnuts), 1/2 oz
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds, 1 oz
- vanilla extract
Fruit (Experiment w/ Flavor Combos!)
- Fresh Berries
- The night before, mix the chia seeds with the milk and yogurt. Experiment with the ratios of milk and yogurt to get the consistency you like. (You can stir in the fruit at this point if you want it mixed in, or you can add it in the morning on top)
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Add the fruit and nuts before serving.
- Enjoy your luxurious pudding in the morning, no effort required!