OMG. I am obsessed with this sauce right now. It’s spicy, creamy, vegan, oil-free, and absolutely killer on a savory breakfast.
What should you put it on you may ask?
It’s amazing on anything involving potatoes, veggies, eggs, avocado, corn, and southwest flavors. Enjoy!! 🙂
- 1/2 cup tahini 4 oz
- 1 lime juiced
- 1 chipotle chili pepper canned in adobo sauce
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic
- pinch of black pepper
- 2 Tbsp water or non-dairy milk to thin
- Blend all ingredients in a small blender cup, or in a small jar with an immersion blender. Add water or milk to reach desired consistency.
- Divide into 4 equal servings.
- I divide the batch evenly among 4 small jars or tiny dressing containers with lids and count each as 1/2 of a protein serving.