- 1 butternut squash, small dice
- 1 lb brussels sprouts, halved
- Sprinkle of toasted pecan halves
- Drizzle of olive oil
- Sprinkle of ground cinnamon
- Sprinkle of sea salt and fresh ground pepper
- Arrange the oven rack to be evenly spaced in the middle, not too close to the top or bottom of the oven.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line a large sheet pan or baking sheet with parchment paper (not wax paper!)
- Distribute the veggies in a single layer on the pan, giving them a little space. Lightly drizzle oil on them (they don’t need much because of the parchment paper), add a pinch of salt, pepper, and cinnamon and toss to coat with your hands.
- Roast for 30 minutes, or until the squash is soft and brussels sprouts are browned.
- Garnish with the pecans and transfer to a pretty serving dish. Serve warm.
Save This Recipe to Your Personal Library!Check out my recipe app where you can gain access to my complete recipe library and save and organize your favorites! It has lots of other awesome features too, including meal planning tools and automatic grocery lists! ♡ Learn More ♡