- 1 butternut squash, small dice
- 1 lb brussels sprouts, halved
- Sprinkle of toasted pecan halves
- Drizzle of olive oil
- Sprinkle of ground cinnamon
- Sprinkle of sea salt and fresh ground pepper
- Arrange the oven rack to be evenly spaced in the middle, not too close to the top or bottom of the oven.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line a large sheet pan or baking sheet with parchment paper (not wax paper!)
- Distribute the veggies in a single layer on the pan, giving them a little space. Lightly drizzle oil on them (they don’t need much because of the parchment paper), add a pinch of salt, pepper, and cinnamon and toss to coat with your hands.
- Roast for 30 minutes, or until the squash is soft and brussels sprouts are browned.
- Garnish with the pecans and transfer to a pretty serving dish. Serve warm.
Did you make this recipe?Tag me on instagram at @katiesconsciouskitchen so I can see it! Or leave a rating or comment below! I love hearing from you! ♡