Lemongrass is such a unique and gorgeous flavor, but it can be an intimidating ingredient. I recently discovered finely chopped lemongrass in frozen paste form in my local Asian market, which has been a game changer. Just toss a spoonful of it into the soup and you’re done!
- 1 pint of cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups small broccoli florets
- 1 cup shiitake mushrooms
- 1 block 16 oz medium or firm tofu
- 1 14-oz can light coconut milk
- In a medium sized pot, add the broth, lemongrass, ginger, and curry paste. Bring to a boil, and reduce to a simmer. Simmer about 10 minutes, until the flavors are well steeped into the broth.
- Add the coconut milk, soy sauce, and lime, and continue to heat (do not boil, these ingredients are delicate).
- Remove from heat, and add the rest of the ingredients, either to the entire pot or to individual bowls of broth. The ingredients do not need to be cooked.
- Garnish and serve
*Affiliate Link Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning that I earn a small commission on sales made from my links at no extra cost to you. The products I recommend in my posts are only brands that I can personally recommend and use myself.