This flavor-packed crunchy cabbage peanut slaw has it all! This super delicious salad is crunchy, a bit spicy, gingery, and creamy, with fresh and fragrant herbs to tie it all together. Try adding in mung bean sprouts, edamame, quinoa, or mango!
More Delicious & Satisfying Salads
- Rainbow Crunch Strawberry Kale Salad
- Potato & Sprouted Lentil Breakfast Salad
- Vegan Kale Caesar Salad w/ Chickpea Croutons
- Spring Roll Bowl
- Strawberry Spinach Salad
Crunchy Cabbage Peanut Slaw
- 1 purple or green cabbage, finely shredded, or both!
- 1 bunch kale, finely shredded
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 2-3 carrots, grated
- 1 red pepper, sliced
Protein & Fat
- 1/4 cup dry roasted peanuts or cashews, 2 oz
- 1/2 cup shelled edamame, 4 oz
- 1 cup of fresh cilantro, basil, or mint, chopped (use one, two, or all three!)
- Blend all ingredients in a small blender cup, or in a small jar with an immersion blender.
- Add water or coconut milk, a little at a time, to reach desired pourable consistency.
- Adjust the taste to your liking by adding in more condiments such as chili oil, lime juice, ginger, garlic, or chili paste.
- Add the salad ingredients and seasonings in a large salad bowl. (For extra convenience, you can also buy pre-shredded cabbage.)
- Pour the dressing on the salad and toss it all together until well mixed.
- Divide into four servings and garnish with additional nuts and herbs, if desired.