This is a cousin of the ever popular Chickpea Sunflower “Tuna” Salad. It’s excellent in a lettuce wrap, as a dip for sliced veggies cucumbers or peppers, atop on apple slices, or on crackers or bread. Honestly I just eat it straight out of the bowl with a spoon.
- 9 oz cooked or canned chickpeas rinsed
- 2 Tbsp walnuts 1 oz
- 2 Tbsp vegan mayo 1 oz
Fruit & Veggies
- 6 oz grapes halved
- 6 oz apple diced
Condiments & Spices
- 1 celery rib finely diced
- Pinch curry powder to taste
- Pinch of salt to taste
- Combine the chickpeas, mayo, celery, curry powder, and salt in a bowl. Lightly mash together, keeping it chunky but breaking down the chickpeas a little bit.
- Gently stir in the fruit and walnuts.
*Affiliate Link Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning that I earn a small commission on sales made from my links at no extra cost to you. The products I recommend in my posts are only brands that I can personally recommend and use myself.