If you haven’t tried making peanut sauce yet, let me introduce you to your new favorite thing. This super flavorful and easy sauce comes together in 5 minutes, keeps well in the fridge, and is delicious on everything. I love this sauce on steamed or roasted veggies, greens, salads, spring rolls, tempeh, or tofu. This has always been one of the most popular recipes on my blog!
This Easy Peanut Sauce Is:
- Seriously flavorful
- Super satisfying
- Quick (5 minutes)
- Perfect for batch prepping ahead for the week’s meals
- Delicious on lots of different kinds of meals
- Easily adjustable to your taste preferences
- Naturally sweetener-free
- Naturally vegan
- Easily made gluten-free
- A weekly staple!
If you try this delicious peanut sauce recipe, let me know! Leave a comment below, rate it, or tag me in your meal pics on Instagram @katiesconsciouskitchen. Or, join my free private facebook group to share your creations and inspire others!
- Blend all ingredients in a small blender cup, or in a small jar with an immersion blender.
- Add water or coconut milk, a little at a time, to reach desired pourable consistency.
- Adjust the taste to your liking by adding in more condiments such as chili oil, lime juice, ginger, garlic, or chili paste.