This is an excellent weeknight meal for when you want something easy, tasty, and simple. This cashew cabbage stir fry is super satisfying, and comes together in about 10 minutes!
- Handful of your favorite stir-fry veggies, such as mushrooms, bell pepper, celery, green beans, carrots, or onions
- Handful of shredded or thinly sliced cabbage, any kind!
- 1/2 cup dry roasted cashews, 2 oz
- 1 Tbsp dark toasted sesame oil, 0.5 oz
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce, or sub tamari or liquid aminos for gf
- Sprinkle of sesame seeds, to garnish
- In a skillet, stir fry the veggies and garlic (except for the cabbage) for a few minutes in about half of the sesame oil portion, until softened.
- Add the soy sauce, the rest of the sesame oil, cabbage, and cashews. Stir, cover, and steam until the cabbage is brightly colored and softened, about 5 minutes.
- That's it!