If you don’t know about tahini sauce on roasted veggies, please try it right now. I make this tahini sauce probably at least once per day. Ok, maybe not every day, but I put it on pretty much everything, especially buddha bowls. It’s so simple, so easy, and sooooo tasty.
Tahini is simply sesame paste, and if you’ve ever seen tahini in a jar, it’s thick like nut butter, separates easily, and isn’t very good eaten by itself. It’s bitter, and just begging to be paired with lemon juice and garlic.
- 3 oz tahini
- 1 medium sized lemon juiced
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder or a small clove of garlic crushed
- Water to thin
- Mix the ingredients up in a small container with a fork.
- Whisk until pourable but not watery.
- Portion out into 3 equal sized servings.
- Eat on everything.