Everyone needs a good kale salad in their repertoire. Here is my go-to.
- Kale roughly chopped
- Cherry tomatoes halved
- Bell pepper diced
- Carrots diced
- Beets, cooked & chilled diced
Protein (Mix & Match)
- Quinoa 4 oz = 1 protein
- Cooked or canned beans 6 oz = 1 protein
- Walnuts, pepitas, almonds, or other nuts 2 oz = 1 protein
- Garlic Lemon Tahini Dressing see notes
- 1/2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 oz avocado or nuts
- Roasted potato or sweet potato 4 oz
- Quinoa 4 oz
- Massage kale for about a minute with lemon juice and oil.
- Top with veggies and protein and toss everything to combine.
- I like to make this one ahead of time and and bring it in a cooler when traveling.
- Keeps well in the fridge for 1-2 days.
- Lemon Garlic Tahini dressing recipe here
*Affiliate Link Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning that I earn a small commission on sales made from my links at no extra cost to you. The products I recommend in my posts are only brands that I can personally recommend and use myself.