This salsa is so simple, yet SO bright, flavorful and just absolutely incredible when the fruit is sweet and ripe. Delicious ways to eat this salsa are on a Easy Weeknight Burrito Bowls, atop a Black Bean Burger with some guacamole, in a burrito or taco, scooped on tortilla chips, or just atop a beautiful salad with avocado and black beans!
- 6 oz mango and/or pineapple diced
- 4 oz diced red onion and red pepper
- 1/2 of a jalapeño pepper seeds discarded (optional if you don’t like the heat)
- 1/2 of a lime juiced
- Pinch of salt
- Handful of chopped cilantro
- Chop all the fruits and veggies.
- Toss everything together.
- Can be stored in the fridge for a couple of days, but best eaten fresh.