I’ve been affectionately calling this simple and delicious breakfast “peanut butter swirl.” It is so yummy I figured it was time to share it with you all. I find that peanut butter by itself in oats is too sticky. Mixing it with the yogurt balances the flavor and texture perfectly.
- 1/2 cup yogurt or plant-based milk of choice 4 oz
- 2 Tbsp peanut butter or other nut butter of choice 1 oz
- 4 oz cooked oats whatever style of oats you like best, I use warm steel-cut oats
- 1 apple, diced 6 oz
- Cook your oats with water and cinnamon according to your preference.
- Add in apples while cooking to soften, or enjoy crispy uncooked apples. Both are yummy.
- Add to serving bowl, stir in nut butter and yogurt.