Peanut sauce is the BEST. If you haven’t tried making it yet, let me introduce you to your new favorite sauce. I love this sauce on steamed veggies and tofu, or I like to thin it and use it as a dressing for a crunchy Thai-inspired salad. You won’t even notice that there’s no sweetener in this delicious flavor bomb. Enjoy!
- Blend all ingredients in a small blender cup, or in a small jar with an immersion blender.
- Add water or coconut milk, a little at a time, to reach desired pourable consistency.
- Adjust the taste to your liking by adding in more condiments such as chili oil, lime juice, ginger, garlic, or chili paste.
*Affiliate Link Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning that I earn a small commission on sales made from my links at no extra cost to you. The products I recommend in my posts are only brands that I can personally recommend and use myself.
Yummy ways to use this peanut sauce:
- On a simple stir fry with tofu, tempeh, edamame, or rice
- On a crunchy cabbage salad w/ mango and fresh herbs
- On steamed or roasted veggies
- Drink it (just kidding…)
Pre-portion the finished batch into single serving dressing containers for easy use.