Joyful Eating Cookbook
Looking for different format?
- Click HERE to download the eBook (PDF)
- Click HERE to purchase the printed version (coil bound)
- Click HERE to purchase the printed version (hardcover)
Written a few years into Katie’s healing journey with food, this cookbook contains over 100 nutritious and delicious recipes to bring health, joy, and food freedom to all kinds of eaters.
These recipes showcase the natural beauty of whole, real food, prepared simply using methods and combinations that make the flavors shine. Each recipe features at-a-glance dietary and food sensitivity information, measurements in both weights (lb, oz) and standard measures (cups, tsp, etc). Almost all of the recipes are free from sugar, processed sweeteners, and all types of flour (with the exception of a few healthy, naturally sweetened indulgences) and are mostly plant-based with suggestions for optional dairy and egg add-ins where applicable. Featuring beautiful, color photos for every recipe.
Inside, you will find:
- 100+ delicious recipes
- At-a-glance dietary/food sensitivity information for each recipe
- Measurements in both weights (lb, oz) and standard measures (cups, tsp, etc)
- Mostly plant-based recipes with suggestions for optional dairy and egg add-ins where applicable
- Beautiful, color photos for every recipe