Volume 1: Recipes for Weight Loss
- Format: Digital Download (PDF)
- Click HERE for the printed version (paperback)
This cookbook is a Katie classic and a treasure trove of satisfying meals that leave you feeling light and energetic, while nourishing the body and naturally supporting weight loss. It takes the guesswork out of portion sizes and provides food categories and amounts according to a typical weight-loss food plan. All recipes are plant-based, sugar, sweetener, and flour free, and measured in ounces.
Katie is known for her great-tasting, soul satisfying plant-based cuisine, and is the host of the popular recipe blog Katie’s Conscious Kitchen. This cookbook is a hand-picked selection of over 100 cherished recipes that deliver nourishment and satisfaction to anyone striving to eat fewer processed foods and more healthful plants.
In 2016, Katie adopted a sugar and flour free lifestyle and began following a structured eating plan to bring more awareness to her food portions. She lost 70 pounds following the program, cooking joyfully and eating deliciously throughout the weight loss phase. She drew the attention of others in the community who sought support with cooking palatable sugar and flour free meals, and thus Katie’s website was born.
With color images for every recipe and tips, tricks and on-the-go meal wisdoms throughout, Katie has given those navigating weight-loss or following a sugar and flour-free lifestyle a much-needed resource that is sure to inspire.
- 100+ sugar, sweetener, & flour free recipes
- Mostly plant-based (a few recipes contain eggs)
- Tips, tricks, and on-the-go meal Ideas
- Broken down by food category (grains, proteins, vegetables, fats, fruits)
- Amounts given in ounces
- Modifications for weight maintenance (rather than weight loss)
- Color images for every recipe