Volume 2: Recipes for Maintenance
- Format: Digital Download (PDF)
- Click HERE for the printed version (paperback)
This sequel and supplement to Katie’s Original Cookbook is designed for those who prefer a sugar and flour free diet, who have found themselves in a boand ready for their weight maintenance journey. This cookbook features recipes that incorporate grain into lunches and dinners, and contain larger amounts of protein and grains for breakfasts. All recipes are plant-based, sugar, sweetener, and flour free, and measured in ounces.
The host of the popular recipe blog Katie’s Conscious Kitchen is back with this sequel and supplement to her original cookbook, designed for those who have arrived at their desired body size and are ready for their weight maintenance journey.
This book is a collection of recipes specifically designed for those who are already experienced with a sugar-free, flour-free lifestyle and who eat measured quantities of food according to a food plan.
This cookbook features recipes that incorporate grain into lunches and dinners, and contain larger amounts of protein and grains for breakfasts than are generally permitted during a typical weight loss phase. The food categories and amounts provided are those of a typical weight maintenance food plan.
This Cookbook Includes:
- 75+ sugar, sweetener, & flour free recipes
- Mostly plant-based (a few recipes contain eggs)
- Broken down by food category (grains, proteins, vegetables, fats, fruits)
- Recipe amounts compliant with a typical weight maintenance food plan
- Color images for every recipe