- 1/2 large avocado 2 oz
- 1 spoonful of your favorite salsa
- 1/2 of a lime juiced (or more to taste)
- Half of a clove of garlic minced
- A big pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro or more to taste
- Mash and stir everything together with a fork.
*Affiliate Link Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning that I earn a small commission on sales made from my links at no extra cost to you. The products I recommend in my posts are only brands that I can personally recommend and use myself.
- Atop Easy Weeknight Burrito Bowls
- With Black Bean Burgers & Mango Salsa
- On top of a taco salad
- Scooped with chips!