- brussels sprouts
- onions or leeks
- potatoes or sweet potatoes optional
Protein & Fat
- 1 recipe of Turmeric Tahini Sauce
- 1 cup canned or cooked chickpeas
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Chop the veggies (and potato, if using) and spray or toss them lightly with oil. Add a sprinkle of salt, pepper, and a dusting of curry powder or turmeric, and begin roasting.
- Meanwhile, mix together the dressing.
- Roast veggies for about 30 minutes, or until sufficiently roasty and delicious.
- Portion out your veggies, mix in the chickpeas, and top with all that tahini turmeric goodness! That's it!
*Affiliate Link Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning that I earn a small commission on sales made from my links at no extra cost to you. The products I recommend in my posts are only brands that I can personally recommend and use myself.