- Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 spaghetti squash
- Marinara sauce
- 4 oz veggie sausage, I like Tofurkey or Field Roast
- 1 Tbsp olive oil, 0.5 oz
- Italian herbs
- Nutritional yeast, optional
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Cut the spaghetti squash in half and scoop out the seeds. Brush or spray it lightly with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake face down on parchment paper for 25-30 minutes, or until soft and shreddable with a fork.
- Meanwhile, sauté the veggies and veggie sausage together in the oil until browned.
- Shred and fluff the spaghetti squash with two forks.
- Top the squash with marinara, the veggies, and sausage.
- Garnish with salt, pepper, dried or fresh Italian herbs, and nutritional yeast (optional)
Save This Recipe to Your Personal Library!Check out my recipe app where you can gain access to my complete recipe library and save and organize your favorites! It has lots of other awesome features too, including meal planning tools and automatic grocery lists! ♡ Learn More ♡