This meal is a flavor bomb! It’s hard to photograph the divine smells of the fresh chopped herbs, the spicy sweet flavor combination of fresh mango and peanut sauce, or the fresh watery crunch of lettuce and raw veggies. So you’ll just have to make it for yourself.
This is basically a Thai spring roll inside out without the wrapper. I intended to use rice noodles as a grain, but I ended up leaving it out because it felt bountiful enough without it!
- Salad greens or shredded purple cabbage
- Cucumbers, diced
- Bell peppers, diced
- Carrots, diced or grated
- Sprouts (try mung bean sprouts!), optional
Protein & Fat
- 1/8 cup dry roasted peanuts, 1/2 oz
- 4 oz tofu, cubed
- 1 fresh mango, diced
- Fresh cilantro, basil, or mint (or all three!), chopped
- Chop all the salad veggies and mango.
- Make the peanut sauce in a small blender cup. Divide equally into two portions.
- Arrange ingredients beautifully and lovingly in a bowl, drizzle with peanut sauce, garnish with a dash of peanuts and fresh herbs, and serve!