Get ready for some serious flavor!! It doesn’t get much better than crunchy, rainbow veggies, golden sesame tofu, fresh aromatic herbs, and peanut sauce in a big delicious spring roll bowl? The spicy sweet combination of fresh mango and peanut sauce is inspired by Thai spring rolls and perfect for a warm summer day.
If you make this flavor-packed spring roll bowl, leave a star rating or comment below! Your feedback is so helpful to me and other readers. You can also tag me in your meal pics on Instagram @katiesconsciouskitchen, or join my free private facebook group to share your creations and inspire others! I love to see what you all are making.
Other Salads & Bowls You’ll Love:
- Kale Caesar Salad w/ Chickpea Croutons (Vegan & Oil-Free!)
- Warm Kale & Apple Salad w/ Tempeh & Shallots
- Cabbage & Cashew Bowl w/ Peanut Sauce
- Vegan Sushi Bowl w/ Sriracha Lime Mayo Dressing
- How to Create a Buddha Bowl
- Strawberry Spinach Salad w/ Balsamic Dressing
Spring Roll Bowl
- 2 handfuls butter lettuce chopped, or other salad greens of choice
- 1 cup shredded purple cabbage
- 1/2 cucumber, sliced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 cup mung bean sprouts, optional but delicious and crunchy!
- 1 fresh mango, diced
Golden Sesame Tofu
- 1 package firm tofu, or extra firm
- 2 tbsp arrowroot powder, or cornstarch
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame oil
Easy Peanut Sauce (4 Servings)
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro, or basil, or mint, or all three!
- 2 tbsp dry roasted peanuts, optional, for garnish
Golden Sesame Tofu
- Cut the unpressed tofu into 1-inch cubes and pat them dry with a clean towel or paper towel. Place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle 1-2 tablespoons of arrowroot powder or cornstarch over them and gently toss to coat. Drizzle 1 tablespoon of sesame over them, and a sprinkle of salt. Gently toss around on the pan to evenly coat.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until a nice golden crust has formed and they are sizzling.
- Blend all ingredients in a small blender cup, or in a small jar with an immersion blender.
- Add water or coconut milk, a little at a time, to reach desired pourable consistency.
- Adjust the taste to your liking by adding in more condiments such as chili oil, lime juice, ginger, garlic, or chili paste.
Assembling the Bowls
- Chop all the salad veggies and mango. Arrange beautifully in your bowl and admire all the colors. Extra credit for organizing your bowl in rainbow colored order 🌈
- Place the tofu on top of your beautiful salad, drizzle with peanut dressing, and garnish with fresh herbs and dry roasted peanuts.