Not many flavors work as perfectly together as strawberries and balsamic vinegar. What a match!! This is my FAVORITE thing to do with sweet spring strawberries hands down. The combination of sweet, savory, tangy, creamy, and crunchy is just to die for. This strawberry spinach salad has it all. 👌
If you make this strawberry spinach salad, leave a star rating or comment below! Your feedback is so helpful to me and other readers. You can also tag me in your meal pics on Instagram @katiesconsciouskitchen, or join my free private facebook group to share your creations and inspire others!
More delicious salads with fruit in them:
- Bean & Corn Salad w/ Mango & Avocado
- Peach, Blueberry, & Avocado Salad
- Spring Roll Bowl
- Cabbage & Citrus Salad w/ Miso Tahini Dressing
- Mandarin & Almond Salad w/ Ginger Sesame Dressing
Strawberry Spinach Salad
Fruit & Veg
- 3 cups baby spinach
- 1 small wedge of red onion, very thinly sliced
- 1 cup sliced strawberries, or more, if desired
Protein & Fat
- 1 tbsp chopped almonds, or sliced almonds
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinaigrette, storebought or homemade
- Toss the spinach, red onions, avocado, and balsamic dressing together in a medium bowl.
- Divide among serving bowls or plates, top with the sliced strawberries, and sprinkle with almonds.