Turmeric Tahini Sauce
Each Serving Contains:
- 1 Protein Serving
- 1 Fat (optional)
- 2 oz tahini (1 protein serving*)
- 0.5 oz olive oil (1 fat serving*)
- pinch fresh grated ginger, to taste
- pinch fresh grated garlic or garlic powder, to taste
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder (optional)
- 1 tsp soy sauce or tamari (optional)
- 3 teaspoons lemon juice
- Water to thin to desired consistency
- Whisk all ingredients together in a small bowl with a fork.
- Add water to thin to desired consistency.
- One serving of this dressing makes a lot. I love veggies drenched in tahini sauce, but you could also split the quantities by eating half of this sauce recipe at a meal and using tempeh or tofu for the other half of your protein. You could roast the veggies with the other half of your oil.