Peach, Blueberry, & Avocado Salad
6 oz Veggies | 6 oz Fruit | 1 Protein | 1 Fat
- 2 oz butter lettuce, chopped
- 2 oz red onions, thinly sliced
- 2 oz cucumber, sliced
- 3 oz peaches, sliced
- 3 oz blueberries
- 1/2 cup chickpeas, cooked or canned 3 oz
- 2 Tbsp toasted pecans, chopped 1 oz
- 1 oz ripe avocado, chopped 1/4 of an avocado
Balsamic Vinaigrette (For One)
- 1 ½ tsp olive oil 0.25 oz
- 1 tsp white balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 tsp Dijon mustard
- pinch onion powder
- pinch salt and pepper
- 1 Tbsp fresh mint, chopped
Mix the dressing ingredients in a small cup with a fork.
In your serving bowl, toss the lettuce, red onions, mint, and cucumbers in the dressing.
Gently toss with the fruit.
Garnish with the mint and pecans.
Appreciate the beauty of your gorgeous, bountiful meal, and gratefully enjoy.
- If you eat dairy, you could swap out the nuts or the chickpeas for your crumbled cheese of choice